Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

VPSARK - Scam Report - No Response | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the worst at replying spent 3 weeks waiting to buy after first joining the server :kek:
 
I can confirm people are left alone on VPSARK server, Darknet doesn't seem to even be online, no responses in DMs nor in tickets. Rumors say his method for getting the RDPs was terminated, also he lied that all tickets will be resolved in 24h few days ago. Seems like exit scam but why? Couldn't he just handle it and refund people who paid after he lost the method for his unlimited RDPs? I was wearing his ad in signature on other cracking forum, right now Im putting it down.
I'm not sure if I can post invites here but there's other reseller of Amazon AWS who doesn't do dumb things like Darknet and I can send invite to his discord to anyone interested in PMs or on [removed]
 
iamsoylent said:
I can confirm people are left alone on VPSARK server, Darknet doesn't seem to even be online, no responses in DMs nor in tickets. Rumors say his method for getting the RDPs was terminated, also he lied that all tickets will be resolved in 24h few days ago. Seems like exit scam but why? Couldn't he just handle it and refund people who paid after he lost the method for his unlimited RDPs? I was wearing his ad in signature on other cracking forum, right now Im putting it down.
I'm not sure if I can post invites here but there's other reseller of Amazon AWS who doesn't do dumb things like Darknet and I can send invite to his discord to anyone interested in PMs or on [removed]
Yeah I switched to ev0.host they are so much better!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top