Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Stormproxies | Captcha/CF Bypass | 2026 Guide

NAViX

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
5fE.png


[hide]https://x0.at/Ivw.sccfg
https://mega.nz/#!m2JHVKjJ!HAPmBdiD8oSn9kCy5z9DhzBbYPQl41dBNsmySwIgtr0[/hide]

Combo Type: USER:PASS
Proxies: HQ SOCKS

Enjoy :)
 
very nice if it works...I think it works...So it's a like for you.

a little feedback: the config works, but a lot of "unknown" for me (around 50%)....I use proxyraq proxies.
What could be the problem?
 
dudu59 said:
very nice if it works...I think it works...So it's a like for you.

a little feedback: the config works, but a lot of "unknown" for me (around 50%)....I use proxyraq proxies.
What could be the problem?

You can right-click the unknowns in the `stats` tab and open the debug window.
PN me the full log and I'll take a look at it. Probably some proxy-related errors.
 
Back
Top