Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Solved. | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you go first to users like this? :fuck:
Next time try buying from trusted sellers or ask someone trusted to middleman for you.
 
TFue said:
Why do you go first to users like this? :fuck:
Next time try buying from trusted sellers or ask someone trusted to middleman for you.

I don't know, no one was else was selling them and I'm new to the site. I was tired. Seemed like a cool dude, didn't know we would scam this much. I'm not going first ever again, I can't trust anyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top