Dear administration, the fact remains that, at your request, I redesigned the topic, and am waiting for assistance.
1: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=217
2 : 375$ or 1,500,000 hilton points.
3:
4:
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Description of the situation:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]I worked with him for some time, there were payouts of $ 250. Well, it seemed to be normal, I threw off the mat as always, asked for a demonstration in discursion because the last times I threw off without a demo, he wrote empty, blank, bad mat, the fact is that the bad I don’t have a mate, and once I collected a lot of 1321 Hilton requests, threw him off, asked the demo again, you can see on the screen 1[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]further looked were balances from 30,000 to 1,500,000 points, well, about where. [size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Then $ 3,000 screen 2![/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Then I asked him to sell everything, he said that only 2[/font]
[/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]
large balance the rest is bullshit, I knew that he had some kind of chat in the discursion where the meaners were sitting, and where he monitors what where to merge, I asked for this chat, and found that from my past drops he received good money, that is, I said empty received $ 100-200 solo on small points balances, here is the screen he decided not to answer[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]
[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]there you can see the time when I dropped the mat, he wrote that there was no fucking found, and the time when he dropped it into the channel for sale.[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Okay, back to more amounts.[/font]
[/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]
[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]here the guy writes me what will be released[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]only $ 750 okay, I’ve got it, it’s 50x50 $ 375 I agreed, he wrote back what he would sell, he wrote, well, okay, I waited shorter, he apparently forgot that he didn’t delete me and I found that people wrote in this channel[/font]
[/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]
[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Literally in a day, I am already locked in the discord and telegraph.[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]
His contacts at the moment:
Telegram:[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][removed][/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Discord: Quick#0186[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]So that my words do not sound empty, as if from an unknown, here are my profiles on 2 popular Russian forums.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]LZT - https://lolzteam.net/jerrymuller/
BHF - https://bhf.io/members/269791/[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Also this person is banned on Lolzteam https://lolzteam.net/members/2224564/ [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]
[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Here it is written blocked forever by reason of a crook.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]I hope that the administration will do everything justly, otherwise I will stop supplying the material, sorry.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Just changed the telegram
[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]
1: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=217
2 : 375$ or 1,500,000 hilton points.
3:
4:
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Description of the situation:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]I worked with him for some time, there were payouts of $ 250. Well, it seemed to be normal, I threw off the mat as always, asked for a demonstration in discursion because the last times I threw off without a demo, he wrote empty, blank, bad mat, the fact is that the bad I don’t have a mate, and once I collected a lot of 1321 Hilton requests, threw him off, asked the demo again, you can see on the screen 1[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]further looked were balances from 30,000 to 1,500,000 points, well, about where. [size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Then $ 3,000 screen 2![/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Then I asked him to sell everything, he said that only 2[/font]
[/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]
large balance the rest is bullshit, I knew that he had some kind of chat in the discursion where the meaners were sitting, and where he monitors what where to merge, I asked for this chat, and found that from my past drops he received good money, that is, I said empty received $ 100-200 solo on small points balances, here is the screen he decided not to answer[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]there you can see the time when I dropped the mat, he wrote that there was no fucking found, and the time when he dropped it into the channel for sale.[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Okay, back to more amounts.[/font]
[/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]here the guy writes me what will be released[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]only $ 750 okay, I’ve got it, it’s 50x50 $ 375 I agreed, he wrote back what he would sell, he wrote, well, okay, I waited shorter, he apparently forgot that he didn’t delete me and I found that people wrote in this channel[/font]
[/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Literally in a day, I am already locked in the discord and telegraph.[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]
His contacts at the moment:
Telegram:[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][removed][/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Discord: Quick#0186[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]So that my words do not sound empty, as if from an unknown, here are my profiles on 2 popular Russian forums.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]LZT - https://lolzteam.net/jerrymuller/
BHF - https://bhf.io/members/269791/[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Also this person is banned on Lolzteam https://lolzteam.net/members/2224564/ [/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Here it is written blocked forever by reason of a crook.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]I hope that the administration will do everything justly, otherwise I will stop supplying the material, sorry.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica][size=small][font=Tahoma, sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]Just changed the telegram