Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scammed by @Fire $438 | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

God

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=18491
Sales Thread:  https://cracked.to/Thread-H-500-BTC-W-PayPal
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:  $438 PayPal
Screenshots of Communication: Too long. Will update later
Additional Information:
Proof of payment: 
ktQze5s.png

Him saying his account got closed: 
LJth8F3.png



His discord: 
SExjJCl.png


Resolution: 
I am not responsible for his account closure. He got the funds and I don't want to wait to get what I paid for.

Either send me the btc you owe me, or issue me a refund.
 
My account was limited on PayPal and they closed it and they said I can claim it after 6 months I lost over $1.5k not including the $450

I said to him to open a dispute cuz my account was dead so PayPal can give the funds to him instantly
 
Fire said:
My account was limited on PayPal and they closed it and they said I can claim it after 6 months I lost over $1.5k not including the $450

I said to him to open a dispute cuz my account was dead so PayPal can give the funds to him instantly

PayPal won't give me funds instantly. I did dispute a payment, didn't get my funds. So  I'd rather close the dispute than put my account at additional risk.
Why would I WAIT, when you are the one who fucked up?
 
To confirm If your Paypal gets limited you don't lose the money you can still withdraw them.
 
Frext said:
To confirm If your Paypal gets limited you don't lose the money you can still withdraw them.

After 6 months though and he can issue a refund. 
The issue is, that his account got "closed" so he can't even log in and he doesn't want to send me btc I paid for.
 
Lol, @Vuk you don't have any clue on paypal right?..
@Fire isn't a scammer he is a legit seller ( not like u using public token gen :kappa: )
 
)))))))))) as i know when account "closed" you can refund, but you can't do any another operation, only refund is available, and sure you can log in and screenshot from account, i'm 150% sure, i had this type of account termination))))))))

UPD: I had this issue in 2013 btw, they might change something, but @Fire can share cookies or just log/pass with me and i will check it
 
TOPSNG said:
)))))))))) as i know when account "closed" you can refund, but you can't do any another operation, only refund is available, and sure you can log in and screenshot from account, i'm 150% sure, i had this type of account termination))))))))

I personally never had my account closed, but I figured that's the case. Your input is very appreciated :) !
 
you should get ur btc no more than 48 hours
sorry


TOPSNG said:
)))))))))) as i know when account "closed" you can refund, but you can't do any another operation, only refund is available, and sure you can log in and screenshot from account, i'm 150% sure, i had this type of account termination))))))))

UPD: I had this issue in 2013 btw, they might change something, but @Fire can share cookies or just log/pass with me and i will check it

you can ask him for the screenshot I sent him anything including screenshots
 
"lol if you won't close it I will lose my $1.5k and get it back in 6 months but sorry you won't get back your money if you won't cooperate". He's telling me to close the dispute. Well, fuck you.
lV76UE1.png


Last message saying "tnx for 438"


However, he's saying he'll cooperate.
 
You have 24 hours to refund, even if your paypal gets limited you still can refund.
 
The reason why my account is limited cuz im using stealth account I'm using a dedicated vpn everywhere

Contact me to get ur btc
 
Fire said:
The reason why my account is limited cuz im using stealth account I'm using a dedicated vpn everywhere

Contact me to get ur btc

Sent you a message :)
 
Vuk said:
Fire said:
The reason why my account is limited cuz im using stealth account I'm using a dedicated vpn everywhere

Contact me to get ur btc

Sent you a message :)

Still haven't received ur message
contact me on discord:

Elusive#2510
 
Fire said:
Vuk said:
Fire said:
The reason why my account is limited cuz im using stealth account I'm using a dedicated vpn everywhere

Contact me to get ur btc

Sent you a message :)

Still haven't received ur message
contact me on discord:

Elusive#2510
Bud, that isn't your [removed] I sent you a message on the old one you used, and this one does not exist. Messaged you 9 hours ago btw.

Here is my bitcoin addy: 17s4HJfMGVkTMCz5tpD6bwv9c9LM9iKape
 
Jocker said:
You have 24 hours to refund, even if your paypal gets limited you still can refund.

Savage!!! I'll leave this here,

can't wait to see him get banned :kek:
 
[removed] I'm apparently not getting a refund. I've messaged the user like 9 hours ago on Discord, he was replying on and now he gives me another one and says I didn't contact him. I'll call PayPal and handle the situation on my own.


Edit: I've escalated a case to the PayPal.
 
Do you want me to allow him additionally 24 hours or not?
 
Jocker said:
Do you want me to allow him additionally 24 hours or not?

It's up to you. As far as I'm concerned, I'll get it resolved through PayPal. I gave them a call, escalated and will be getting my funds back. Seems he has no intention of refunding me,so I'm fine with him being banned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top