Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

SCAM REPORT ON @anonimni.h4ck3r | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

CashingOut

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=97559

[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Instagram-Account-15-BTC-26k-followers-CHEAP
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $22
Screenshots of Communication: 
IqN5YUk.jpg

aKbX4lE.jpg

EeJExP5.jpg

Additional Information: Blocked me as soon as sends "details"
 
Lmao this kid is so low, why would you scam fucking 22$. Its a bummer you got scammed.
 
anonimni.h4ck3r said:
I didnt scamed you we now can have confersetaion my discord get hacked.


ur name is litreally anonymous hacker and the fact u got "hacked" when u got exposed for scamming it's really not believable unless ur a 12 year old kid who thinks his a "anonymous hacker" sure i believe that x
 
anonimni.h4ck3r said:
I didnt scamed you we now can have confersetaion my discord get hacked.

send money back to my btc address 3K9KZyuNayVDh7Vpwe9ihCQoaFkxeUJGce

or send account details and I will drop scam report... i dont fucking care if you was hacked if so add me 

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cashing Out#7456[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]and send the account......[/font]
 
CashingOut said:
anonimni.h4ck3r said:
I didnt scamed you we now can have confersetaion my discord get hacked.

send money back to my btc address 3K9KZyuNayVDh7Vpwe9ihCQoaFkxeUJGce

or send account details and I will drop scam report... i dont fucking care if you was hacked if so add me 

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cashing Out#7456[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]and send the account......[/font]
Just joking i scam you :)
 
anonimni.h4ck3r said:
CashingOut said:
anonimni.h4ck3r said:
I didnt scamed you we now can have confersetaion my discord get hacked.

send money back to my btc address 3K9KZyuNayVDh7Vpwe9ihCQoaFkxeUJGce

or send account details and I will drop scam report... i dont fucking care if you was hacked if so add me 

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Cashing Out#7456[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]and send the account......[/font]
Just joking i scam you :)
:DOX: :DOX:
 
anonimni.h4ck3r said:
Dobar sam profit napravio preko 40$ na 3 scamma :)

Good luck with dox then mate!

[removed] ban this faggot, he admitted to scamming:

iyqyl.png
 
anonimni.h4ck3r said:
I didnt scamed you we now can have confersetaion my discord get hacked.

anonimni.h4ck3r said:
Dobar sam profit napravio preko 40$ na 3 scamma :)
lmao are you really happy about making 40$ you fucking poor
This is funny  :kek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top