Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

SCAM REPORT - ImBrokenAs | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
No the staff are retards lmao they claim that he can sell the method I WROTE because I deleted the thread. I doubt he'll get banned because clearly they're ignorant.
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
imBrokenAS said:
Send me your paypal and i'll refund u, sorry for the issues

I paid you with Bitcoin so please get me my Bitcoin back


Please only answer if you have Bitcoin to this and don't throw time

Bitcoin adress: 1F1AVLesGvpk2kEMFkaAZGum3mi14kN4DD
 
[removed] Caesars well on n.to he got banned bcs of scamming. he doesnt offer vc's too so this is exist scam for me.


Little Caesars said:
[removed] I got scammed by him too [removed]

check higher
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top