Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report against SupremeAlts | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Love

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Code:
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=124756
 [If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-BEST-CLOUD-COMBO-BASED-PROVIDER-5-DISCOUNT-FOR-FIRST-3-CUSTOMERS
 Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $4.5 - Combo Cloud for a week
 Screenshots of Communication: https://i.imgur.com/jo09CMg.png https://i.imgur.com/FGumsPh.png https://i.imgur.com/7lYQfjH.png https://i.imgur.com/d8Nkqyh.png https://i.imgur.com/4QF4ETX.png https://i.imgur.com/amWVW21.png
 Additional Information: Okay, so... I bought this combo cloud to get 5 combos a day, like he promised and was quite surprised when I finally got to buy it.. Not only is he ignorant - but he also started a fake giveaway on his Discord server - but that's besides the point. I've also included some extra screenshots of his "customer-combo" channel, which is supposed to be where we (the customers) get our combos from.. I also saw he had other services on this site, so I need to take action before it gets out of hand.

:??: :??: :??: :??:
 
well I assume what @-love meant was that he didnt care about the money, He just wants to warn people that he scams
 
alimuncher said:
well I assume what @-love meant was that he didnt care about the money, He just wants to warn people that he scams

Well, yeah...  :hype:
 
Oh fuck me! he scammed you for $4 I'm dead. Man people are desperate out here, they gotta find/eat scraps and stuff with that 4 bucks.
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
User banned, sorry for your loss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top