Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report against | Snwxy | $8 | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
My discord has been banned multiple times, new discord is snowy#0903 please contact me here.


And yea, that Server guy -repped me with no questions :/


Still hasnt added me on discord or tele or even msged me on forum.. I wouldnt scam $8 I can give refund/replacement
 
snxwy said:
My discord has been banned multiple times, new discord is snowy#0903 please contact me here.


And yea, that Server guy -repped me with no questions :/


Still hasnt added me on discord or tele or even msged me on forum.. I wouldnt scam $8 I can give refund/replacement




Added you, I know you aren't a scammer.
 
I sold OP a twitch combo, and the bio of my product says I do not guarantee ANY type of account with Primes/turbos/or even accounts with bits. He says he opened the scam report because I didn't respond, that was my fault but my discord was banned ;/​

16AOj26U.png
 
And also because the combo you gave me had 7 hits only, which is worse then a public combo
 
Ordwise said:
And also because the combo you gave me had 7 hits only, which is worse then a public combo

Well I just said I guarantee'd no primes at all my man
 
Seller is right here, you bought something that gave you no guarantees over nothing. If you find that the combolists was public then that's another thing. Closed for now, let me know if you get any more evidence
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top