Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=41215[/SIZE]
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-C...g-at-only-8-29-mo?highlight=papercloud[/SIZE]
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 20$
Screenshots of Communication:
[size=small]Additional Information:
Basically the guy has scammed me, promised great speeds, good ram (32GB RAM) but finally gave me another product, I feel disappointed with their service and also with the deal that finally gives me.
But basically the report is for selling me a rdp with some specs and then giving me a worse one, in addition to having to wait for countless times.
Many people on his server are displeased with the deal and none of us understand how we have not been given a refund.
Quick edit: I have no problem in adding discord to an admin and share screen, just in case I have also recorded the conversation, thanks.
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-C...g-at-only-8-29-mo?highlight=papercloud[/SIZE]
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 20$
Screenshots of Communication:
[size=small]Additional Information:
Basically the guy has scammed me, promised great speeds, good ram (32GB RAM) but finally gave me another product, I feel disappointed with their service and also with the deal that finally gives me.
But basically the report is for selling me a rdp with some specs and then giving me a worse one, in addition to having to wait for countless times.
Many people on his server are displeased with the deal and none of us understand how we have not been given a refund.
Quick edit: I have no problem in adding discord to an admin and share screen, just in case I have also recorded the conversation, thanks.