Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report against @Mangekyou | Amount 15$ | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was supposed to pay last night, but the seller wasn't online. When I woke up this morning, he was online and had a complaint. Payment will be made today.
 
Mangekyou said:
I was supposed to pay last night, but the seller wasn't online. When I woke up this morning, he was online and had a complaint. Payment will be made today.

[removed] He does not even text to see if i am online or not 
++   this is before 10 mins


He paid
Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top