Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

SCAM REPORT AGAINST kannnix | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMike

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=109153
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: N/A Thread deleted
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: €35
Screenshots of Communication: 
[size=small]Additional Information: I requested a refund with PayPal once the guy deleted his telegram and marketplace link here. Once i did that i received the email provided so decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. I have not heard anything from him since. Personal information blocked out in screenshots.


A link to this store is still in his signature on here as well as a post requesting ionic accounts.
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top