[font=Roboto,sans-serif][size=small]Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=20080[/font][/size]
[font=Roboto,sans-serif][size=small][If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-5...FUND-AUTOPILOT-LAST-COPY[/SIZE][/font][/size]
[font=Roboto,sans-serif][size=small]Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $25 + 3 (btc fees)[/font]
[font=Roboto,sans-serif][size=small]Screenshots of Communication:[/font][/size]
[font=Roboto,sans-serif][size=small]Additional information: After purchasing from selly, it says for me to contact me on [removed] [removed] claimed to not answer discord due to being botted (no proof of that actually being true shown): https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-H...D?pid=1775783#pid1775783[/SIZE][/font][/size]
[font=Roboto,sans-serif][size=small]After Reading this, I contacted him on pms for him to give me the product through Cracked, also quoted him on his post for him to do so. He's online, yet I got no response.[/font]
[font=Roboto,sans-serif][size=small][If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-5...FUND-AUTOPILOT-LAST-COPY[/SIZE][/font][/size]
[font=Roboto,sans-serif][size=small]Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $25 + 3 (btc fees)[/font]
[font=Roboto,sans-serif][size=small]Screenshots of Communication:[/font][/size]
[font=Roboto,sans-serif][size=small]Additional information: After purchasing from selly, it says for me to contact me on [removed] [removed] claimed to not answer discord due to being botted (no proof of that actually being true shown): https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-H...D?pid=1775783#pid1775783[/SIZE][/font][/size]
[font=Roboto,sans-serif][size=small]After Reading this, I contacted him on pms for him to give me the product through Cracked, also quoted him on his post for him to do so. He's online, yet I got no response.[/font]