Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report Against EVO | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you prove that the person you talked on discord is the real Evo?
 
Jocker said:
Can you prove that the person you talked on discord is the real Evo?

Evo's thread says "EVO#5484" and his screenshot shows "evo", discord is capital sensitive. So he isn't speaking to the same person unless @Evo made a mistake in his thread.
 
I added evo#5484 (lowercase letters). Once I asked them to PM me on c.to, they "don't have time".
Always PM verify when dealing with someone outside PM. The impersonator even bought Nitro so that they could change their tag to the same number.
 
Jocker said:
Can you prove that the person you talked on discord is the real Evo?

Perileos said:
Jocker said:
Can you prove that the person you talked on discord is the real Evo?

Evo's thread says "EVO#5484" and his screenshot shows "evo", discord is capital sensitive. So he isn't speaking to the same person unless @Evo made a mistake in his thread.

Unfortunately that is not my discord

I always keep my discord and BTC wallet the same and will notify/edit my thread if it changes.

Also they did not bother to check the tag or even contact me here so i could not do anything about it
 
I am sorry but you have been scammed by an impersonator.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top