Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report against dxnnis | $12 USD | | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

faladorbong

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link:   https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=4921

Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-AccountStore-THE-BEST-CHEAP-AND-HQ-ACCOUNTS-IN-MARKET--42088

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $12 USD

Screenshots of Communication: 
Screenshot_20190221-143429.jpg


Screenshot_20190221-145445.png

Additional Information: Instead of providing replacements or communicating he instantly went for threats.
 
Provide the email you received as well about the accounts and everything with your conversations
 
Jocker said:
Provide the email you received as well about the accounts and everything with your conversations

There's no other conversation. He hasn't spoken to me directly at all. I wrote in his telegram group chat the accounts I bought did not work; he proceeded to send this after my chargeback 3 days later.

unknown.png
 
Send a screenshot of the email you received when you bought
 
You have 24 hours to provide what I asked for.
 
I didn't saw my Telegram for a weeks,
I see that scam report right now,
I sent to him new working accounts.

https://rape.legal/oMd.png


But I have a question, if my accounts didnt work, why he bought 4 accounts?


And just openned a chargeback after 3 days, weird
 
dxnnis said:
I didn't saw my Telegram for a weeks,
I see that scam report right now,
I sent to him new working accounts.

https://rape.legal/oMd.png


But I have a question, if my accounts didnt work, why he bought 4 accounts?


And just openned a chargeback after 3 days, weird



I bought more than one account at a time?

IDRC about the replacements i'm going through with the chargeback lol. You threatened to swat me over 12 dollars...


Jocker said:
You have 24 hours to provide what I asked for.


The album shows all 4 shoppy "purchase details" emails.
 
I had said that, thinking you were a scammer ...
and I had not seen my Telegram yet.


and now I've raplaced your accounts and still continue with the chargeback, you're fucking scammer
 
faladorbong said:
dxnnis said:
I didn't saw my Telegram for a weeks,
I see that scam report right now,
I sent to him new working accounts.

https://rape.legal/oMd.png


But I have a question, if my accounts didnt work, why he bought 4 accounts?


And just openned a chargeback after 3 days, weird



I bought more than one account at a time?

IDRC about the replacements i'm going through with the chargeback lol. You threatened to swat me over 12 dollars...


Jocker said:
You have 24 hours to provide what I asked for.


The album shows all 4 shoppy "purchase details" emails.





You have 24 hours to cancel the dispute.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top