Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report against Alberton 100$USD btc | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribesman

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=192231  His discord id: 302006620374695937
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Hilton-Points-100-500k-Rate-30
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 100$Usd btc
Screenshots of Communication: 

unknown.png



I don't have  much other proof, as he banned me from his server.
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
I can say the same. I was scammed 170$ from him then banned from his [removed] He keeps sending me messages now trying to get me mad about the scam.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top