Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report agains Jasmine | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pindakaas

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Profile Link:            [/font]https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=15584
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Sales Thread:        https://cracked.to/Thread-Seniweire...TUP-LOADER?pid=503882#pid503882[/font][/SIZE]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]user removed thread after scam post![/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Amount or Item(s) Scammed:  35$[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Screenshots of Communication:   
[/font]

1st discord name :


[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Second discord name:[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]


[size=small][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Additional Information:[/font]


[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Bought this product + full setup for $35  on November 20 ,2018[/font][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]We agreed on a full setup / hosting /domain/files/builder.[/font][/font]

on 23 of November i was told  everything was ready . (domain,was rdy and had to move hosting)
on november 28  still not ready and i found out seller had a different [removed]

no contact from seller even after 2 private messages on cracked.to
new contact on discord

november 28  
the product was rdy i could expect it in the next few hours /  acces to panel delivered 

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]seller hosting on own vps. ( so could remove my panel any time, or acces my data)[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]this is not what i asked for [/font]
Still no files and no builder 

Novermber 29

Received 2 stubs - tested them 
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]bot not working 100% upload / update not working. ( without this it's useless) [/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]confronted the seller with these issues / asked about the builder [/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]since i got no response - i asked for a refund .[/font]

-------------------


[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Since this seller is not taking customers serious and failed to deliver what we agreed on i just want a refund . [/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif] [/font]
 
I was at this issue, I was chatting with [removed] earlier. The service of [removed] isn't that good as I saw.
Hopefully you can get your money back [removed].
 
Im Wasn't going to respond as its pointless but here I am
the person who bought knew its still in beta and bought the ability
to use while it was in beta and have a permanent placement
he got what he paid for and I will not issue a refund do to my paypal
being limited. he can CB but that will blacklist him from any of my products
The panel is still in beta as I stated but I am working on it actively
It took a while as I had to fix some bugs as those you have stated
 
Jasmine said:
Im Wasn't going to respond as its pointless but here I am
the person who bought knew its still in beta and bought the ability
to use while it was in beta and have a permanent placement
he got what he paid for and I will not issue a refund do to my paypal
being limited. he can CB but that will blacklist him from any of my products
The panel is still in beta as I stated but I am working on it actively
It took a while as I had to fix some bugs as those you have stated

Did you specifically told him that the features he mentioned doesn't even work or that you would only have access to the hosting and not give him the builder at all?
 
Jasmine said:
Im Wasn't going to respond as its pointless but here I am
the person who bought knew its still in beta and bought the ability
to use while it was in beta and have a permanent placement
he got what he paid for and I will not issue a refund do to my paypal
being limited. he can CB but that will blacklist him from any of my products
The panel is still in beta as I stated but I am working on it actively
It took a while as I had to fix some bugs as those you have stated

The only conversation about your product we had was on [removed]

On your removed salesthread there was not stated u are in the beta fase nor did u mention it in discord .
Only thing stated in your salesthread was : Have your money rdy no timewasters (something like this. ) u wasted 12 days full off promises u did not keep !

1- u did not deliver a builder 
2- u did not provide hosting and domain acces  (your own vps is BS , no one would agree on this) 
3- most important functions in the panel you did provide do not work (update , install )
4- no panel files where provided. 


I did not get what i paid for !!!  No panel files , no acces to domain , no acces to hosting , no builder ! 



If you don't want to refund via PP u can refund with BTC i don't care . As long as u issue a refund ! 



Enough talk about 35$ , grow up , admit your wrong and refund me !


Jocker said:
Jasmine said:
Im Wasn't going to respond as its pointless but here I am
the person who bought knew its still in beta and bought the ability
to use while it was in beta and have a permanent placement
he got what he paid for and I will not issue a refund do to my paypal
being limited. he can CB but that will blacklist him from any of my products
The panel is still in beta as I stated but I am working on it actively
It took a while as I had to fix some bugs as those you have stated

Did you specifically told him that the features he mentioned doesn't even work or that you would only have access to the hosting and not give him the builder at all?

In the sales thread - first 5 customers 25$ then 80$ this would suggest it was a finished product . 
Otherwise the price would stay low while in Beta.
 
Pindakaas said:
Jasmine said:
Im Wasn't going to respond as its pointless but here I am
the person who bought knew its still in beta and bought the ability
to use while it was in beta and have a permanent placement
he got what he paid for and I will not issue a refund do to my paypal
being limited. he can CB but that will blacklist him from any of my products
The panel is still in beta as I stated but I am working on it actively
It took a while as I had to fix some bugs as those you have stated

The only conversation about your product we had was on [removed]

On your removed salesthread there was not stated u are in the beta fase nor did u mention it in discord .
Only thing stated in your salesthread was : Have your money rdy no timewasters (something like this. ) u wasted 12 days full off promises u did not keep !

1- u did not deliver a builder 
2- u did not provide hosting and domain acces  (your own vps is BS , no one would agree on this) 
3- most important functions in the panel you did provide do not work (update , install )
4- no panel files where provided. 


I did not get what i paid for !!!  No panel files , no acces to domain , no acces to hosting , no builder ! 



If you don't want to refund via PP u can refund with BTC i don't care . As long as u issue a refund ! 



Enough talk about 35$ , grow up , admit your wrong and refund me !


Jocker said:
Jasmine said:
Im Wasn't going to respond as its pointless but here I am
the person who bought knew its still in beta and bought the ability
to use while it was in beta and have a permanent placement
he got what he paid for and I will not issue a refund do to my paypal
being limited. he can CB but that will blacklist him from any of my products
The panel is still in beta as I stated but I am working on it actively
It took a while as I had to fix some bugs as those you have stated

Did you specifically told him that the features he mentioned doesn't even work or that you would only have access to the hosting and not give him the builder at all?

In the sales thread - first 5 customers 25$ then 80$ this would suggest it was a finished product . 
Otherwise the price would stay low while in Beta.



I removed it because I changed the thread design and made some adjustments
I will re post as soon as I finish replying to this.

It is open beta, you are reserved for any products and future updates
the design said that on the bottom left next to the contact
if you wish to get your money back simply charge back
I cant send you a refund as I am perm limited so a cb would be easier
But if you do cb you will be blacklisted from any other products
but do to my kindness I will still supply support for you for this botnet
 
Jasmine said:
Pindakaas said:
Jasmine said:
Im Wasn't going to respond as its pointless but here I am
the person who bought knew its still in beta and bought the ability
to use while it was in beta and have a permanent placement
he got what he paid for and I will not issue a refund do to my paypal
being limited. he can CB but that will blacklist him from any of my products
The panel is still in beta as I stated but I am working on it actively
It took a while as I had to fix some bugs as those you have stated

The only conversation about your product we had was on [removed]

On your removed salesthread there was not stated u are in the beta fase nor did u mention it in discord .
Only thing stated in your salesthread was : Have your money rdy no timewasters (something like this. ) u wasted 12 days full off promises u did not keep !

1- u did not deliver a builder 
2- u did not provide hosting and domain acces  (your own vps is BS , no one would agree on this) 
3- most important functions in the panel you did provide do not work (update , install )
4- no panel files where provided. 


I did not get what i paid for !!!  No panel files , no acces to domain , no acces to hosting , no builder ! 



If you don't want to refund via PP u can refund with BTC i don't care . As long as u issue a refund ! 



Enough talk about 35$ , grow up , admit your wrong and refund me !


Jocker said:
Did you specifically told him that the features he mentioned doesn't even work or that you would only have access to the hosting and not give him the builder at all?

In the sales thread - first 5 customers 25$ then 80$ this would suggest it was a finished product . 
Otherwise the price would stay low while in Beta.



I removed it because I changed the thread design and made some adjustments
I will re post as soon as I finish replying to this.

It is open beta, you are reserved for any products and future updates
the design said that on the bottom left next to the contact
if you wish to get your money back simply charge back
I cant send you a refund as I am perm limited so a cb would be easier
But if you do cb you will be blacklisted from any other products
but do to my kindness I will still supply support for you for this botnet




Why should i have to charge back ? You are in fault  find a way to refund me ! 

if u prefere BTC this is my wallet  :  18UT9Zy7NBGb6ngRGTuQLUM8EDujmbDGoD


I don't want acces to any of your product . I would prefer not to deal with you ever after u refunded me. 

just refund my  35$  and lets end this discussion
 
Pindakaas said:
Jasmine said:
Pindakaas said:
The only conversation about your product we had was on [removed]

On your removed salesthread there was not stated u are in the beta fase nor did u mention it in discord .
Only thing stated in your salesthread was : Have your money rdy no timewasters (something like this. ) u wasted 12 days full off promises u did not keep !

1- u did not deliver a builder 
2- u did not provide hosting and domain acces  (your own vps is BS , no one would agree on this) 
3- most important functions in the panel you did provide do not work (update , install )
4- no panel files where provided. 


I did not get what i paid for !!!  No panel files , no acces to domain , no acces to hosting , no builder ! 



If you don't want to refund via PP u can refund with BTC i don't care . As long as u issue a refund ! 



Enough talk about 35$ , grow up , admit your wrong and refund me !



In the sales thread - first 5 customers 25$ then 80$ this would suggest it was a finished product . 
Otherwise the price would stay low while in Beta.



I removed it because I changed the thread design and made some adjustments
I will re post as soon as I finish replying to this.

It is open beta, you are reserved for any products and future updates
the design said that on the bottom left next to the contact
if you wish to get your money back simply charge back
I cant send you a refund as I am perm limited so a cb would be easier
But if you do cb you will be blacklisted from any other products
but do to my kindness I will still supply support for you for this botnet




Why should i have to charge back ? You are in fault  find a way to refund me ! 

if u prefere BTC this is my wallet  :  18UT9Zy7NBGb6ngRGTuQLUM8EDujmbDGoD


I don't want acces to any of your product . I would prefer not to deal with you ever after u refunded me. 

just refund my  35$  and lets end this discussion



I dont know if you can read or not but currently I am unable to refund you at this time and
let us keep it that way. I do not wish to have you as my client either
 
Jasmine said:
Pindakaas said:
Jasmine said:
I removed it because I changed the thread design and made some adjustments
I will re post as soon as I finish replying to this.

It is open beta, you are reserved for any products and future updates
the design said that on the bottom left next to the contact
if you wish to get your money back simply charge back
I cant send you a refund as I am perm limited so a cb would be easier
But if you do cb you will be blacklisted from any other products
but do to my kindness I will still supply support for you for this botnet


Why should i have to charge back ? You are in fault  find a way to refund me ! 

if u prefere BTC this is my wallet  :  18UT9Zy7NBGb6ngRGTuQLUM8EDujmbDGoD


I don't want acces to any of your product . I would prefer not to deal with you ever after u refunded me. 

just refund my  35$  and lets end this discussion

I dont know if you can read or not but currently I am unable to refund you at this time and
let us keep it that way. I do not wish to have you as my client either

Why would this be my problem ? 

I paid u for something u did not deliver. 
It's your job now to fix this. Not mine.

[removed] can u set a timeframe of 24 hrs for [removed] to refund me ? 
If i'm reading his reply correct he wan't to refund me ,but is stating he can't. In my opinion this is not my problem
 
Pindakaas said:
Jasmine said:
Pindakaas said:
Why should i have to charge back ? You are in fault  find a way to refund me ! 

if u prefere BTC this is my wallet  :  18UT9Zy7NBGb6ngRGTuQLUM8EDujmbDGoD


I don't want acces to any of your product . I would prefer not to deal with you ever after u refunded me. 

just refund my  35$  and lets end this discussion

I dont know if you can read or not but currently I am unable to refund you at this time and
let us keep it that way. I do not wish to have you as my client either

Why would this be my problem ? 

I paid u for something u did not deliver. 
It's your job now to fix this. Not mine.

[removed] can u set a timeframe of 24 hrs for [removed] to refund me ? 
If i'm reading his reply correct he wan't to refund me ,but is stating he can't. In my opinion this is not my problem

Looks weird to me as the member just posted a botnet service up where the member clearly claims to accept Paypal.
Weird? Coincidence? I think no.
 
TR3YWAY said:
Pindakaas said:
Jasmine said:
I dont know if you can read or not but currently I am unable to refund you at this time and
let us keep it that way. I do not wish to have you as my client either

Why would this be my problem ? 

I paid u for something u did not deliver. 
It's your job now to fix this. Not mine.

[removed] can u set a timeframe of 24 hrs for [removed] to refund me ? 
If i'm reading his reply correct he wan't to refund me ,but is stating he can't. In my opinion this is not my problem

Looks weird to me as the member just posted a botnet service up where the member clearly claims to accept Paypal.
Weird? Coincidence? I think no.
It's no coincidence.
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]@[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Jocker[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] can u set a timeframe of 24 hrs for @[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Jasmine[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] to refund me ? [/font]
 
[removed] has 24 hours to refund OP.
 
[removed] 24 hours are up and [removed] did not even contact me or refund me.

probably it's cheaper for him to start over with a new account
 
User banned. Sorry for your loss
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top