Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report Again EVO | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftPoison13

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=9010


Sales Thread: VANISHED
Amount: $120
Information: 
I paid for RDP thinking he was trusted ... AND BOOM the scammed me and left... their discord server is also gone

I got all the Proof and Screenshots 

a070ebd3a5a65fd6ac26c7bb16b9f09e.png
:pepe: :pepe: :pepe:



Best SCAM EVER on C.to And N.to ..
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top