Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

MEGADUMP- TUMBLR, LINKEDIN, VK, BADOO, YAHOO, TWITTER, AND MANY MORE. | 2026 Guide

Harvey

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Here are just a couple of sites that I have used to find databases that I needed and a couple more sites useful for cracking hashes such as MD5 or SHA1.[/font]


[font=Roboto, sans-serif]*I DO NOT OWN THESE SITES AND DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANYTHING POSTED ON THEM*[/font]





[hide]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Here are the DB sites:[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://siph0n.net/[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]https://staminus.thecthulhu.com/[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://000webhost.thecthulhu.com/[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Though I would recommend using something like Hashcat yourself, these sites also work fine for cracking hashes:[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]https://crackstation.net/[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]https://hashtoolkit.com/[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]https://hashkiller.co.uk/sha1-decrypter.aspx[/font]
[/hide]
 
Harvey said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Here are just a couple of sites that I have used to find databases that I needed and a couple more sites useful for cracking hashes such as MD5 or SHA1.[/font]


[font=Roboto, sans-serif]*I DO NOT OWN THESE SITES AND DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANYTHING POSTED ON THEM*[/font]

THANK YOU
 
Harvey said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Here are just a couple of sites that I have used to find databases that I needed and a couple more sites useful for cracking hashes such as MD5 or SHA1.[/font]


[font=Roboto, sans-serif]*I DO NOT OWN THESE SITES AND DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANYTHING POSTED ON THEM*[/font]

:fiesta:
 
Harvey said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Here are just a couple of sites that I have used to find databases that I needed and a couple more sites useful for cracking hashes such as MD5 or SHA1.[/font]


[font=Roboto, sans-serif]*I DO NOT OWN THESE SITES AND DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANYTHING POSTED ON THEM*[/font]



[font=Roboto, sans-serif][size=small]THANK YOU[/font][/size]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]https://cracked.to/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=46693[/font]
 
thanks for share u god <3
 
Harvey said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Here are just a couple of sites that I have used to find databases that I needed and a couple more sites useful for cracking hashes such as MD5 or SHA1.[/font]


[font=Roboto, sans-serif]*I DO NOT OWN THESE SITES AND DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANYTHING POSTED ON THEM*[/font]

:fiesta:
 
Harvey said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Here are just a couple of sites that I have used to find databases that I needed and a couple more sites useful for cracking hashes such as MD5 or SHA1.[/font]


[font=Roboto, sans-serif]*I DO NOT OWN THESE SITES AND DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ANYTHING POSTED ON THEM*[/font]

:fiesta:
 
Back
Top