Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

[BlackBullet] Wakanim + capture | 2026 Guide

Kirikoo

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Hello Cracked.TO  
ezy.png

I share with you the Wakanim config + full capture 

Bot : 100
Proxy : Yes
Combo : email/pass or User/Pass
bb version : Only works with the premium version
Capture : Premium & gold

Config Link : 
[hide]https://anonfile.com/W4f9leWbm9/Wakanim_bbc[/hide]
Don't Leech leave a like !  :pepegun: ​
 
i tried the openbullet version but it seems an old version, im looking for the API version not the website, thanks !
 
Kirikoo said:
Hello Cracked.TO  
ezy.png

I share with you the Wakanim config + full capture 

Bot : 100
Proxy : Yes
Combo : email/pass or User/Pass
bb version : Only works with the premium version
Capture : Premium & gold

Config Link : 

Don't Leech leave a like !  :pepegun: ​

merci beaucoup ^^
 
Merci je cherchais justement une config pour wakanim


Hello Cracked.TO  
ezy.png

I share with you the Wakanim config + full capture 

Bot : 100
Proxy : Yes
Combo : email/pass or User/Pass
bb version : Only works with the premium version
Capture : Premium & gold

Config Link : 

Don't Leech leave a like !  :pepegun: ​
 
Back
Top