Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Atlas Quantum | 2026 Guide

trikky said:
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Brand new to the forum so I figured I'd make my first post count. Hot off the presses of Troy Hunt's RSS feed announcement I bring you Atlas Quantum


[/font]

[font=roboto, sans-serif]Site: https://atlasquantum.com/site[/font][/SIZE]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Lines: 264,192[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Hash type: N/A[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Content: "BALANCE","NAME","EMAIL","PHONE"[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Date Dumped: 08/25/18[/font]


In August 2018, the cryptocurrency investment platform Atlas Quantum suffered a data breach. The breach leaked the personal data of 261k investors on the platform including their names, phone numbers, email addresses and account balances. https://www.facebook.com/notes/atlas-quantum/comunicado-importante/2196456297259749/

When naming the file I confused April and August. If you use filenames for collection management please take note of this and change 2018-04 to 2018-08


Well, that's pretty interesting.
 
pid=\ said:
To be honest this is the reason which brought me to this forum :) if used wisely this is a goldmine :) trikky
To be honest this is the reason which brought me to this forum :) if used wisely this is a goldmine :) trikky
 
trikky said:
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Brand new to the forum so I figured I'd make my first post count. Hot off the presses of Troy Hunt's RSS feed announcement I bring you Atlas Quantum


[/font]

[font=roboto, sans-serif]Site: https://atlasquantum.com/site[/font][/SIZE]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Lines: 264,192[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Hash type: N/A[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Content: "BALANCE","NAME","EMAIL","PHONE"[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Date Dumped: 08/25/18[/font]


In August 2018, the cryptocurrency investment platform Atlas Quantum suffered a data breach. The breach leaked the personal data of 261k investors on the platform including their names, phone numbers, email addresses and account balances. https://www.facebook.com/notes/atlas-quantum/comunicado-importante/2196456297259749/

When naming the file I confused April and August. If you use filenames for collection management please take note of this and change 2018-04 to 2018-08


Thank u very much
 
trikky said:
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Brand new to the forum so I figured I'd make my first post count. Hot off the presses of Troy Hunt's RSS feed announcement I bring you Atlas Quantum


[/font]

[font=roboto, sans-serif]Site: https://atlasquantum.com/site[/font][/SIZE]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Lines: 264,192[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Hash type: N/A[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Content: "BALANCE","NAME","EMAIL","PHONE"[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Date Dumped: 08/25/18[/font]


In August 2018, the cryptocurrency investment platform Atlas Quantum suffered a data breach. The breach leaked the personal data of 261k investors on the platform including their names, phone numbers, email addresses and account balances. https://www.facebook.com/notes/atlas-quantum/comunicado-importante/2196456297259749/

When naming the file I confused April and August. If you use filenames for collection management please take note of this and change 2018-04 to 2018-08


thanx bro, and good work was searching for this file for the entire day!
 
:fiesta: :monkas:  Thiago os Geisy Arruda e só agora vi o e-mail que você tem interesse em participar do processo de vidro não é o que vocês estão com o que vocês estão com :smart:
 
Back
Top