Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report @rubricko | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberseb

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=264270
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Twitch-Checker-v1-0-1-by-Ricko-No-Skip-High-CPM
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $25
Screenshots of Communication: https://gyazo.com/061491f63695161bb60a602a2e4e0ad4 https://gyazo.com/792a9fdab1289e28d744efa764a2c3e6
Additional Information: Got into a disagreement with an admin in his discord regarding another tool. Ricko and the Admin revoked my license, I don't know if KeCa has a profile here but apparently he was the one that was involved in the revoking of my license.

[removed]
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
Starting to get tired of this kid reporting me.
To my knowledge your license is still working, and hasn't been revoked. Therefore you still have what you paid for. ALSO I'm going to post the same stuff as I did on the nulled report you made on me.


Proof that he threatened to crack my tool. Therefore leading him to be revoked on the v2, but still has his license on v1.
 
You still have access to v1? [removed]
 
Jocker said:
You still have access to v1? [removed]

No I do not have access as of right now. User refuses to give me a HWID reset or provide download for Tool.
 
[removed] Please provide OP with download link of the tool and a hwid reset.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top