Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report Against - Uzon#2154 | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you prove that it's the user your claim?
 
Jocker said:
Can you prove that it's the user your claim?

Its not a User from the Forum, but i hope u could also help me, maybe somebody knows him also.
 
I've warned about this user before
https://cracked.to/Thread-Possible-Scammer-Onis-UID-125363

The S.O.B changed name on discord and went ahead with scamming, fucking scum.
Capture.jpg



Here's his DIscord DevID: 495220849318559745
edit:

Onis = Jozy
Jozy changed his name to Uzon.
 
Please make a thread or Marketplace discussion regarding this, people may be able to help you identify him. I will close this thread for now though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top