Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report Against | Lesbian | 110$ | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
[removed] You have 24 hours to do what I told you.
 
i already got a lot of problems without im connecting with my ip, i cant pay anything, so then, i just connected with my ip for see if i can pay with that, but no.
 
Essaye said:
i already got a lot of problems without im connecting with my ip, i cant pay anything, so then, i just connected with my ip for see if i can pay with that, but no.

Call them as I said
 
Denny said:
Sorry to interupt this report, but I gotta say - this is OP's fault, not provider's.

I mostly know how PayPal works and why is that error showing up for him. It's his fault.
Provider has nothing to do with it.

Also, if/when he contacts customer support they will tell him that they can't do anything about it and that the system recognized transaction as high risk and didn't let it through. They will do nothing about it and they can't do anything about it.

Only thing OP can do in this situation is stop using PayPal's in different places rather than his VPS, stop trying to send transactions, start gaining money on PayPal so it gets more trusted and hope for one day that he will be able to send the money to someone else.

Hope this information helps Jocker, OP and provider.

This pretty much explains everything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top