Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report against hellboy | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't much need for a scam report he said he will refund you the next morning lmao
 
[font=Roboto, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]I think he wants to keep making time to scammed more people, because he was online this morning and when I wrote him immediately he went offline and told me he was on the phone that he would write to me when he was on the pc, do you think that for a refund it is Need to be in the PC? I always use my phone to do everything[/font]
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
Looks like he's exit-scamming. I have banned his account to prevent anyone else from getting scammed. If he ever wishes to return then he will have to refund all of your money.
 
Username: Hellboy
Email Address: [removed]
Registration IP: 82.76.89.188
Last Known IP: 108.61.210.150

hf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top