Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report against denial | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i do not own this product, It is owned by BirdFlug, I was asked to post here.


BirdFlug#6320

Send Message
User Info
Mutual Servers
Mutual Friends
NOTE
 
Denial said:
Hi, i do not own this product, It is owned by BirdFlug, I was asked to post here.


BirdFlug#6320

Send Message
User Info
Mutual Servers
Mutual Friends
NOTE



Should mention that in your thread to be honest.
 
Denial said:
Hi, i do not own this product, It is owned by BirdFlug, I was asked to post here.


BirdFlug#6320

Send Message
User Info
Mutual Servers
Mutual Friends
NOTE



Proxy selling is against the rules, I wont make him refund you but he's been temporary banned & the thread removed. Try and contact the actual guy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top