Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report Against CryptoDelta | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
CryptoDelta said:
LoneWolf said:
Ryze said:
In my eyes you can only get a refund for the method u bought so 50$. The other 80$ you spent on this was your own choice,  you took a risk by doing this. Its a exploit this means there is a small chance of it working.

I'll wait for [removed] to decide that. 
Since I lost the additional $40 by doing what the method stated.


CryptoDelta said:
Here is my input,

At the time he bought the method from me, one other person had as well, the other person was able to use the method just fine as stated. So I am not sure why or how he lost so much. Also, he deviated from the guide I gave him investing more than I had stated ($10), he decided to invest $20 each time which was also a factor leading to him having no success, as larger value leads to lower success rate. I am more than happy to refund the $50 he spent on the method, but refunding his losses due to his mistake is not something I will do. If I was some random user with low quality posts then I would understand but I have vouches from multiple trusted users.

In my opinion, the correct situation is for me to refund him the $50, but since he deviated from what I recommended, the losses are not my fault and the investments he made were his decision.

You told me that you started with an investment of $20. I followed that. I got banned. You asked me to try again, i again went with another $20 and again got banned.


[removed] Nevermind. Just refund the $50. I'm tired of arguing and waiting. The BTC address is mentioned above




Just to confirm this is the correct BTC address right?

148rjxCDkw9m2ACZXP47Q184wYPwfSTz5t





Yes, Please refund
 
Sorry for the delay, I am just waiting for my Coinbase deposit to go through. It can take between 2-3 business days so please allow me time for this.
 
CryptoDelta said:
Sorry for the delay, I am just waiting for my Coinbase deposit to go through. It can take between 2-3 business days so please allow me time for this.

[removed]  :??: :hype:
 
[removed] do you want to wait that timeframe?
 
Can you confirm? [removed]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top