Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report against Cocaine | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenRjd

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
sorry did i read that right??
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 4$??!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!



edit :

HE HAS SUCH A LOW UID WTF :pepesad: :pepesad: :pepesad:
 
Rune said:
sorry did i read that right??
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 4$??!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!



edit :

HE HAS SUCH A LOW UID WTF :pepesad: :pepesad: :pepesad:

I'm tired of these small scams every fckking week. like 30$ a week.
So yeah I will report them from now  :monkas:
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top