Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Possible Scammer @Onis [UID 125363] | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

banonkiel

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=125363
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Long-term-Amazon-Giftcard-provider[/SIZE]
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: N/A User contacted me, offered me "Amz Giftcards"
Screenshots of Communication: *uploading*
d951e0622ce303ee15bba6783270e28a.png

4f0dad40a642f27835c84466e1c0ffd1.png

0b54019af769e3bb3113e8f1d87d0af8.png


Additional Information:


How the story went.
- user pm'd me, I added him
- When I asked him about the provider. he was vague and suspicious, so I told him that we should get a MM
- Added him to chat and [removed], he was online when the chat was made but he never replied.
- He never replied, explained why the deal was called off nor sent me anything.

just a community warning about him.
 
I will close this for now but I will let people know to beware of him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top